3 STAGE VRU
3 in 1 Modular Vapour Recovery Unit
GO Tech Three Stage VRU
Combination units are available for Multiple Well Sites and Single Well sites to provide both localized fuel supply and to feed infrastructure.
1st Stage – High Volume Blower Compressor
2nd Stage – Screw Compressor Variation
3rd Stage – Combination of Both
- 8.5’ x 22’ Enclosed Trailer with 3- 6000 lb. axles
- Sectioned and Vapor barrier added for GEN SET and Electrical Controls in rear compartment
- Interior is Vapor Barrier and Sheeted Aluminum over Wood (note this is an upgrade so there are no exposed combustibles).
- Both stages run with a Horner PLC Panel, programming included.
- Unit standardized to move 13 E3M3 at 2 psi inlet (customizable).
- Completely wired and programmed.
- Suction pressure set at 7kpa on first stage with discharge of 2- 14 psi.
- 2nd stage inlet at 2 psi and discharge of 70 – 120 psi.
- Pre filter installed on inlet gas.
- Both coolers designed for 20-degree Celsius discharge temperatures.
- High Temperature shutdowns added to Blower and Screw Compressor.
- Generator, sized and installed to meet KW requirements of compressors and any additional power sources.
- Customizable to any compression requirements. Skid units available.
Download the Three Stage VRU Brochure
You can download a copy of our 3 in 1 VRU brochure below.
The link will open the brochure in a new window allowing you to save a PDF version straight to your desktop.